Saturday, September 9, 2017

Next Week... and Plans for October 2017

I'm so excited, can't want for next week's HHC 2017 calculator conference in Nashville!  It is my annual calculator conference I attend.  I am also giving a short talk on the HP 12C this year: expanding the use of the HP 12C to include applications beyond finance.

http://hhuc.us/2017/

If you can't make it, I will let you know some details (that I can disclose) when I get back.

What I am planning to do for October is to spend at least two weeks working with the Python programming language.  I am aiming to work with either a Raspberry Pi or QPython3 android app (it's free) or both.


Eddie

This blog is property of Edward Shore, 2017

  Casio fx-7000G vs Casio fx-CG 50: A Comparison of Generating Statistical Graphs Today’s blog entry is a comparison of how a hist...